Monday, August 8, 2011

Anniversary

Doug and I recently celebrated our 28-year anniversary.  A few years ago we thought we would like to go to a different temple for our anniversary each year.  Luckily Bryan got married near our anniversary date so we got to count the St. George temple as our Anniversary Temple!  I wonder where we will go next year?  When I was young, one of my goals was to visit every temple in the world.  Like that is going to happen now.  So I revised my goal and decided on one new temple each year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam and Ashley Poston said...

Happy Anniversary! Next year I can babysit for you and you can go somewhere you've never been!

David and Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you should consider Germany next year! Thanks again for coming to Bryan's wedding it was so great to see you.