Anniversary

Doug and I recently celebrated our 28-year anniversary.  A few years ago we thought we would like to go to a different temple for our anniversary each year.  Luckily Bryan got married near our anniversary date so we got to count the St. George temple as our Anniversary Temple!  I wonder where we will go next year?  When I was young, one of my goals was to visit every temple in the world.  Like that is going to happen now.  So I revised my goal and decided on one new temple each year.

Comments

Happy Anniversary! Next year I can babysit for you and you can go somewhere you've never been!
David and Mary said…
Happy Anniversary! I think you should consider Germany next year! Thanks again for coming to Bryan's wedding it was so great to see you.

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Picnic

Pillow Project